Providers removing blocks on port 135?

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Sun Sep 21 14:39:16 UTC 2003

Yes, this is all too familiar.  Luckily it was not so acute for us.  The
porn company in question was using legit credit cards and we knew where
they were located.  We too got to the point where I had to contemplate
blocking dialups with no ANI as I had already blocked all access from their
phone numbers.  However, once they started doing that I called up their
office yelling and screaming law suits and I guess they figured there were
other ISPs that didnt care as much and moved on to them.

         ---Mike