When is Verisign's registry contract up for renewal

Jared Mauch jared at puck.Nether.net
Sun Sep 21 07:28:57 UTC 2003

On Sat, Sep 20, 2003 at 11:23:04PM -0700, Henry Linneweh wrote:
> My view would concur with this, these are really old battles starting back in the
> netsol days and now the verisign has taken the same short sighted path.
>
> It is time that neutral party is in charge
> -Henry R Linneweh

	I was thinking this earlier this week.

	This is a public-trust that should be operated by people
whose sole job is to keep it up and working, not by a dual-role
entity as it is today.

	Perhaps we can get someone to make a not-for-profit
for this sole role.

	- Jared

Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net