Appreciation for Bind patches

Andrew Fried afried at cis.fed.gov
Sat Sep 20 23:14:34 UTC 2003

I have been following the various threads relating to Verisign and wanted
to make one comment that I feel has been missing.  Simply put, I would like
to publicly express my appreciation to Mr. Vixie for taking the time to add
the "root-delegation-only" patch for Bind.  I'm fairly new to NANOG, but
I'm sure that others beside myself also feel a thank you is appropriate.

Andrew Fried, Senior Special Agent
United States Department of the Treasury
Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration
Strategic Enforcement Division
5000 Ellin Road, Room C8-100
Lanham, MD  20706

202-283-5915    Office