Nothing like viruses with bugs in them (Swen)

Brian Bruns bruns at 2mbit.com
Fri Sep 19 17:20:22 UTC 2003

You should be able to take the match parts of the exim filter and adapt them
to procmail.  I'm not that familiar with procmail, so I'm not sure, but here
are the primary things the filters look for:

content type: multipart/mixed; boundary=.[a-z]{6}
message body: September 200[23], Cumulative Patch

and

content type: multipart/alternative;
content type: "boundary=.[a-z]{6}
message body: iframe src=3D.cid:.*height=3D0.* width=3D0.*/iframe

Maybe someone out there with procmail experience could post procmail rules
based on this?
Brian Bruns
Open Solutions For A Closed World / Anti-Spam Resources
http://www.2mbit.com
ICQ: 8077511