Worst design decisions?

Brian Bruns bruns at 2mbit.com
Thu Sep 18 14:16:23 UTC 2003

*glares*

Sometimes, especially on the Windows platform, its hard trying to find an
email program which does what you need it to.  I've tried Eudora,
Netscape/Mozilla, and a few others I forget what they are named.  All feel
clutsy and incomplete.

Outlook and its little friend Outlook Express at least work pretty
consistantly.  I've not had serious problems using it full time.

Now,  before everyone starts calling me a Microsoft supporter - I hate
microsoft just as much as any other sysadmin/netadmin.  But sometimes (abeit
rarely), microsoft does something halfway decent.

Now, if I could get K-Mail forWindows, I'd be in good shape.

Brian Bruns
Open Solutions For A Closed World / Anti-Spam Resources
http://www.2mbit.com
ICQ: 8077511