Worst design decisions? (Cisco 4x00 rails)

neal rauhauser neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Thu Sep 18 11:37:04 UTC 2003

 Cisco 4x00 frame rails are the king - bend 'em and you'll be using a
chisel to open the metal chassis so you can remove the NPs. I've still
got a 4000 around here somewhere that was shuffled to lab duty after I
did surgery on it with a large cold chisel & mallet.

mailto:neal at lists.rauhauser.net
phone:402-301-9555
"After all that I've been through, you're the only one who matters,
you never left me in the dark here on my own" - Widespread Panic