Change to .com/.net behavior

William Devine, II william at smartguys.net
Wed Sep 17 17:45:09 UTC 2003

Why not just make your users use your servers for forwarding DNS and block
outbound DNS requests @ your router for anything but your servers.
I mean, if you're going to go to the extreme & force your users to not have
access to something they might like (for some unknown reason), might as well
go way overboard.

william