Root Server Operators (Re: What *are* they smoking?)

Patrick_McAllister at WASHGAS.COM Patrick_McAllister at WASHGAS.COM
Wed Sep 17 10:17:20 UTC 2003

There is an article on it here:

http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB106375269188678100,00.html?mod=technology_main_whats_news

but I think it requires a paid subscription

                      "Christopher X.
                      Candreva"                To:       nanog at merit.edu
                      <chris at westnet.co        cc:
                      m>                       Subject:  Re: Root Server Operators (Re: What *are* they smoking?)
                      Sent by:
                      owner-nanog at merit
                      .edu

                      09/16/2003 05:21
                      PM

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003, Eric Gauthier wrote:

> On the other hand, a headline of "Internet Providers Worldwide block
access
> to Verisign in Effort to Protect the Public" is very easily understood.

I was contacted a little while ago by a reporter from the Wall Street
Journal, based on my Nanog posts.  We'll see what the headline reads.

http://www.westnet.com/