More on the DDoS Attack

Jack Bates jbates at brightok.net
Sat Sep 13 15:41:27 UTC 2003

Eric Gauthier wrote:

> Take a look and let me know what you think.  Any question or comments -
> editorial or otherwise - would be greatly appreciated.

Nice layout. Reverse the the process so default is a good host and
integrate it with radius, using access lists versus private/public
addresses and you have a nice method for jailing an infected user so
that they can still dial up and get virus defs, patches, etc and that's
it. Granted, it would take some tweaking.

-Jack