More on the DDoS Attack

Eric Gauthier eric at roxanne.org
Fri Sep 12 22:30:01 UTC 2003

Hello,

Ok - I know I said I'd have something for the list on Monday.
Unforunately, work kept getting in  the way :(

Yesterday, I sent our this URL to the people who replied to me privately.
It is a general overview (with a few details) of how various schools
have been dealing with the recent RPC vulnerabilities and the associated
Blaster/Welchia worms.

	http://www.roxanne.org/~eric/blaster.html

Take a look and let me know what you think.  Any question or comments -
editorial or otherwise - would be greatly appreciated.

Eric :)