Cisco ONS 15454 Password Recovery

Matthew Crocker matthew at crocker.com
Tue Sep 9 03:04:56 UTC 2003

Dear List,

  I know this isn't the correct forum and for that I apologize.  I have
been searching Ciscos website for the past 5 hours with no luck.  I
need to know how I can gain access to a Cisco ONS 15454 with TCC+
running 2.2.1 software rev.   If anyone knows how to accomplish this
please e-mail me off list.  I have physical access to the unit, I can
access it via Telnet, TL1 or CTC (web).  The Node isn't in service now
so I can power cycle it if needed.  I need to get this into service
tomorrow and I have exhausted all of my ideas on where to look for the
information.

Ideally I would like to reset the CISCO15 password to the default ('')
without deleting the database.

Thanks

-Matt