Cable & Wireless, Verio and/or Level 3 port blocking?

Jared Mauch jared at puck.Nether.net
Mon Sep 8 19:03:19 UTC 2003

	NTT/Verio is performing no network-wide port blocking
of such services.

	You might want to point out to this client that
without a VPN client, one can not be assured of
home-office workers, or traveling people not having issues
with the ports involved.

	- jared

Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net