BMITU

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Sun Sep 7 02:00:09 UTC 2003

Qmail doesn't scale well with large injection rates.  Qmail scaling in that
sort of manner is completely dependant upon the filesystem.  Now this may
have changed, but not that long back everything in submission was in one
dir, processing in another dir, just like sendmail (by default) does.  This
caused the queue manager to stuff up something wicked at high injection
rates.

--On Friday, September 05, 2003 2:23 PM -0400 Robert Bridgham

--
Undocumented Features quote of the moment...
"It's not the one bullet with your name on it that you