What do you want your ISP to block today?

Johannes Ullrich jullrich at euclidian.com
Wed Sep 3 19:57:16 UTC 2003

> That depends if you are buying the 100% internet or 99.993% internet
> service.

Well, if '100%' includes all the garbage traffic generated by the
worm d'jeur. On my home cable modem connection, about 80% of the
packets hitting my firewall are 'junk'. Maybe I would be able
to actually share files unencrypted using MSFT file sharing. If I can
manage to inject the necessary traffic between all the Nachia Pings and
Blaster scans.

Johannes Ullrich                     jullrich at euclidian.com
         support at covad.net