Sprint NOC? Are you awake now?

Nenad Pudar npudar at teleglobe.net
Tue Sep 2 20:34:18 UTC 2003

My enviroment is far to be broken my friend.
This is not question about me or my environoment this question about
your site ,I can always mange to get such a sites if I want but I am not
sure that some other people are even awre what the problem is.
I think that still majority of ipv6 connections is through 6 bone and
there you do have a latency and

evrybody using the same dns for ipv4 and ipv6 should re-think it over

nenad

--

Nenad Pudar
IP Network Engineer