hinet.net contact

John Obi dalnetuzer at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 17:22:38 UTC 2003

Hello folks,

I can tell you that hinet.net hosts being exploited by
script kiddies and no one in hinet.net cares.

And I really failed to get a contact of their abuse
department, or any live person bothers to reply.

All the complaints and report got no where.

I need to report security issues about going DDoS
attacks all the time by script kiddies from State of
Kuwait using hinet.net as primary windows IRC servers
to control the DDoS bots.

If you know someone over there please help to get
these issues resolved.

Thanks,

-J