'Net security gets root-level boost

Daniel Golding dgolding at burtongroup.com
Thu Oct 30 14:09:51 UTC 2003

It is a little bit surreal - its not like anycast is some weird, new, or
revolutionary technology. BGP is surely not a black art to the folks at
Verisign - and little is required to do anycast, other than some minor
routing configuration. Two possible solutions - Verisign is so big that
institutional paralysis has set in, or, they now say this when asked about
any configuration change. Either way, its unacceptable for them to be
fulfilling their contract in this manner.

--
Daniel Golding
Network and Telecommunications Strategies