[arin-announce] IPv4 Address Space (fwd)

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Wed Oct 29 17:17:01 UTC 2003

However, what is authenticated in the IPSEC datagrams is the addresses
of the IKE gateways (the routers).  The fact that an entire netblock
exists within the tunnel is not especially relevant to the part
that suffers from NAT breakage.

Owen

--On Wednesday, October 29, 2003 3:14 AM -0800 Avleen Vig

--
If it wasn't signed, it probably didn't come from me.