ISPs' willingness to take action

Brian Bruns bruns at 2mbit.com
Mon Oct 27 18:10:54 UTC 2003

Yeah, but what happens is when you use the web based interface and
non-outlook pop3/imap/smtp clients is that you lose access to things like
shared address books, shared calendars and other things which these people
depend on.  At least, from what I remember, Exchange 5.5 lacked these
features via the web based interface.  Might be different now.

Brian Bruns
Open Solutions For A Closed World / Anti-Spam Resources
http://www.sosdg.org
ICQ: 8077511