ISPs' willingness to take action

Eric Kuhnke eric at fnordsystems.com
Mon Oct 27 13:40:25 UTC 2003

This is definitely a business opportunity for any ISPs that wish to take
advantage of it...  Hire clueful abuse desk people, set up a good IDS, run
spamassassin on your mail servers, and offer free antivirus software to the
broadband connected bare win32 PCs.  I am sure midsize ISP marketing
departments will be able to brand this with a slick name and print brochure
or TV commercial.

"Tired of spam and junk on the internet?  Sick of Pop-ups?  Worried about
the spread of worms and viruses?  We're better than the competition, and
here's why...!"