I-D ACTION:draft-savola-bcp38-multihoming-update-01.txt (fwd)

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Mon Oct 27 08:35:41 UTC 2003

FYI,

This document has passed the IETF Last Call for Best Current Practice, and
has been significantly revised based on the comments.  I'll be on the IESG
agenda in a couple of weeks.

Feedback and comments is still sought (especially, I'd like to reword the
title to be more generic, but couldn't figure out anything :-).  Sending
them off-list would probably be the most appropriate choice.

Thanks,
 Pekka & Fred