RouteScience experience?

Tony Mumm tonym at netins.net
Sun Oct 26 18:23:15 UTC 2003

We use RouteScience (a 5014) for path optimization and load balancing both inbound and outbound traffic.  Was there anything specific that you were looking for?

I have been pleased with the results for what we have used it for.   I particularly use the amount of statistics it provides us for performance of the network.   I only did a paper comparison to Sockeye, but I understand its similar.