RouteScience experience?

Shazad - eServers shazad at eservers.biz
Sun Oct 26 16:22:10 UTC 2003

Sockeye, netVMG are now part of Internap ..
I think RouteScience is going to get a really good run for its money since
the only other comparable competitors are now part of Internap.

I have a friend who uses netVMG and has nothing but high praise for them and
I also believe they also offer a lease package to keep the start-up costs
down.

No experience with Sockeye but I hope this helps.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any more questions.

Best Regards,
Shazad
eServers - driving the "e" into your business.