Whitelisting, AOL E.mail etc.

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq. amitchell at isipp.com
Fri Oct 24 21:48:18 UTC 2003

Robert, and all,

> 2) Having the requisite AOL contact information in any event - might
> be important toward at least partially achieving a resolve to future
> problems.

Also let me remind folks that this is exactly what EDDB is for - to
provide a place to find contact information in situations such as
this.  (Yes, that information is in EDDB.)

We have contact information for senders, ISPs, and spam filtering
companies.  Information provided *by* them, not culled from elsewhere
- this is them saying "if you are a participant in EDDB, you can
contact us directly here:________"

I'm not pushing this to get EDDB payments from folks here - in fact,
if you contact me directly off-list I'll tell you about the *very*
healthy NANOG discount. :-)

http://www.isipp.com/eddb.php

Anne

P.S.  If you want a laugh, check out our new Slam a Spammer graphic,
at http://www.isipp.com/slamspammer.php

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq.
President & CEO
Institute for Spam and Internet Public Policy