Rx and Tx on a single SMF strand for MANs?

Timo Janhunen timo at aci.ca
Fri Oct 24 18:21:22 UTC 2003

The Canoga Perkins 9119 (100MB) and 9120 (1000MB) series are tried and
true. They have single fiber and dual fiber versions available. We have
over 50 units currently deployed.

See http://www.canogaperkins.com/library/datasheets/index.asp#LAN. In terms
of pricing, they are a bit more expensive than the others, but their
reputation is excellent.

Regards,

Timo