Rx and Tx on a single SMF strand for MANs?

Deepak Jain deepak at ai.net
Fri Oct 24 18:09:06 UTC 2003

A bunch of guys make these in very simple configurations.

MRV: http://www.mrv.com/product/MRV-FD-SF/appdrawing/

There are companies that make a plug-in GBIC that is single attach as well,
but I can't seem to find the URL readily.

Something similar: http://www.iteck.com/eng/products/pdf/GMC(Rev.D).pdf

Deepak Jain
AiNET