NOAA warning for rf communications

Roy garlic at garlic.com
Fri Oct 24 06:38:43 UTC 2003

According to the notice

"Satellite and other spacecraft operations, power systems, high
frequency communications, and navigation systems may experience
disruptions over this two-week period."

I think you will find that 802.11b and other terrestrial microwave LOS
links don't meet any of those criteria and should be unaffected.  Some
small increase in the noise level may be detected.