i'd like to know your opinions on the com/net wildcard issue

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Oct 23 06:38:50 UTC 2003

Not to put too fine a point on it or undermine Paul's desire for people to take
the survey in order to see results, but, this isn't a small delta in perception,
either....  The overwhelming majority (more than almost 200 times as many)
people thought it was a BAD IDEA than a good one.  Decline-to-state and Web-
Browsing-End-User tied, and one more "Good idea" response was had from a
Domain-Name-Registrant for a total of 5 "Good idea" responses.

Zowie.... I think that's the most overwhelming amount of consensus I've _EVER_
seen in an internet poll/survey/vote/whatever.

Hey, Verisign lawyers, are you listening?

Owen