Cheap temperature sensors

matthew zeier mrz at velvet.org
Wed Oct 22 21:16:56 UTC 2003

I will second Robert's thoughts on these.  I picked up 14 sensors (12 temp,
2 humidity) and the SNMP module for under $500.  The only hiccup I had was
by default the unit had selected the wrong temp sensor type but dck.sk's
support answered quickly.

The included CDROM has a sample MRTG config, MIBs and some Windows app to
SNMP query the unit.