Heads-up: AT&T apparently going to whitelist-only inbound mail

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Tue Oct 21 21:46:14 UTC 2003

Wow, this sounds like a pretty extreme shotgun approach. (or is it April
1st somewhere).  Is AT&T going to make this whitelist publicly available
?  Perhaps if there was some global white list that everyone could consult
against, it might be a little more useable.  Still, what do you do about
multi-stage relays ?

         ---Mike