cityinternet.org DNS issues..

Neezam Haniff nhaniff at ca.mci.com
Tue Oct 21 20:25:35 UTC 2003

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

> Did you like, try google before wasting your time posting to nanog?
> http://www.acmebw.com/askmrdns/archive.php?category=83&question=143 is
> the first hit I get when I search for "nslookup reports danger"

	I did, and I tracked down the problem to be that our nameservers
are trying to resolve IP blocks assigned to those DNS servers. Since this
is a problem that I cannot solve myself, I'm wondering if there is
anything I can do to prevent our nameservers from resolving the ip block
69.64.64.0/20.

Neezam.