at nanog29? monday night, chicago

Dave Plonka plonka at doit.wisc.edu
Mon Oct 20 18:46:33 UTC 2003

NANOG folks,

If you're attending NANOG29 and looking for something to do this
evening (Monday) in Chicago, you're welcome to join us to see Pat
McCurdy play tonight at a place called Beat Kitchen.

The show starts at 10PM - $5 cover.  It'd be good to get there ~9PM.
Pat usually plays a mix of his own, humorous tunes and covers to crowds
in the 20s and 30s.  Here's some info on the web:

   http://www.patmccurdy.com/
   http://www.patmccurdy.com/where.htm?Beat+Kitchen
   http://www.beatkitchen.com/home.htm

In the past ten years I've seen him more than twenty times, since he's
a long-time staple in Milwaukee/Madison/Chicago.

Anyway, if you're interested, let me know in the hallway or by email.
I'm _not_ arranging transportation, but its doable with the "L" and/or
a cab.  There's a map of how to get to the show here:

   http://www.patmccurdy.com/cgi-bin/where/where.cgi?print=Beat+Kitchen

Dave

--
plonka at doit.wisc.edu  http://net.doit.wisc.edu/~plonka  ARS:N9HZF  Madison, WI