Need a DNS expert

Hank Nussbacher hank at att.net.il
Mon Oct 20 16:06:30 UTC 2003

At 11:56 AM 20-10-03 -0400, Geo. wrote:

>Got something really weird going on and I need a bit of help from someone
>who is really good with dns.
>
>Domain elby.ch

See:
http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=elby.ch

There is a warning for parent servers:

Your NS records APPEAR to be:

ns2.elbyns.de. [62.116.162.15] [TTL=80024]
ns1.elbyns.de. [62.116.130.76] [TTL=80024]

NOTE: These records may be inaccurate, since the parent servers
(tulku.nic.ar.) do not know the NS records for elby.ch (or give a referral
to other DNS servers)! This may cause other tests not to work properly,
such as the 'Nameservers on separate class C' test.

This may or may not be related to your problem.

-Hank