Whois software run by Lacnic and BR?

Frederico A C Neves fneves at registro.br
Mon Oct 20 15:28:57 UTC 2003

Hank,

These whois servers uses an output format "based" on RPSL with added
extensions for organizations and dns delegation status.

The whois server at the .BR registry (also the NIR for Brazil) doesn't
provide country information because it's implicit as it only provide
information for Brazil.

Regards,
Frederico Neves