AOL E.mail issues..

Howard C. Berkowitz hcb at gettcomm.com
Sat Oct 18 17:55:15 UTC 2003

At 7:30 AM -1000 10/18/03, Robert Mathews wrote:
>Is anyone experiencing E.mail weirdness, specifically bounces from AOL
>today at all?  I have spoken to a number of others from various parts
>of CONUS, who seem to have a similar issue..

I've been seeing it from them, but also from non-AOL sources. They
appear to be virus bounces with a French-language message in the
headers.Not speaking French, I don't remember the exact phrase and
unfortunately just purged my email trash, but the phrase had DENOYE
in it.

All of these bounces, when viewed, contained the continuing Microsoft
"update mail".