Pitfalls of annoucing /24s

Brian Bruns bruns at 2mbit.com
Fri Oct 17 22:34:04 UTC 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ejay Hire" <ejay.hire at isdn.net>
To: <nanog at merit.edu>
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 5:54 PM
Subject: RE: Pitfalls of annoucing /24s

> Am I the only one that has never had an issue multihoming with /24's?

Nope,  Most of the networks I've run are basically nothing but blocks of /24
announcements out of a larger /20 or whatever size block that has been
assigned.  In fact, it was alot easier for me to handle the network in that
fashion, because I could easily control where traffic for a specific use
came in, etc.

Brian Bruns
Open Solutions For A Closed World / Anti-Spam Resources
http://www.sosdg.org
ICQ: 8077511