Site Finder

Jason Slagle raistlin at tacorp.net
Thu Oct 16 21:03:43 UTC 2003

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, Kee Hinckley wrote:

> Verisign is trying to move this argument into a question of what best
> serves the end-user.  They are doing this because the public
> understands that, and because they know they can't win the question
> of what best serves the infrastructure providers.  We're the ones who
> have to pay to make changes to deal with things they break.

Hrm.  Perhaps the way to answer that question is to figure out how much
cost of the extra mail processing etc is going to increase end user costs.

Ask the user "Are you willing to pay your ISP $1 more a month to deal with
verisign not dealing with the technical issues?"

I suspect the answer is a strong no.

Jason

--
Jason Slagle - CCNP - CCDP