Tomatoes for Verisign at NANOG 29

David Meyer dmm at 1-4-5.net
Thu Oct 16 20:32:00 UTC 2003

>> I would also suggest that we try to make contact with a second-harvest or
>> other organization that may be able to use the tomatoes afterwards.

	Or just use your time and resources to do some good for
	those who are less fortunate in the first place. Using
	food of any kind for such a display is simply
	unacceptable (and BTW, in no way funny or cute) in a
	world filled with so much hunger, poverty, and
	despair. Indeed, such an activity will reflect very
	poorly on us all, notwithstanding any issue relating to
	the DNS.

	Dave