Site Finder

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Thu Oct 16 18:57:52 UTC 2003

I have a good one, when was the last tiema  telco asked any of us, or
anyone for that matter, how to handle an NPA-NXX assignment?  or LERG?

NEVER.  We're not qualified to make decisions like that because we don't
know what the effects could or would be.  Likewise VeriSign obviously
doesn't, nor do the general populace.  As many have suggested if VeriSign
wants to do this they can as a browser plugin or feature.

I for one am going to dumping all traffic bound to SiteFinder.

--On Thursday, October 16, 2003 9:38 AM -0700 Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com>