possible ORG problems, maybe?

William Astle lost at l-w.net
Thu Oct 16 15:27:02 UTC 2003

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003, Rodney Joffe wrote:

> Joe sent a note that identified a possible common thread in the version
> of bind the recursive servers were using. Could you perhaps look at that
> and see if there is any commonality?

I'll see what I can do about that. Unfortunately, the folks complaining
haven't the necessary skills to acquire the information nor do they
provide enough information to identify the ISP in question to query them.
And, as I noted previously, I am not experiencing any difficulties with
.org resolution via my name servers.

--
William Astle
finger lost at l-w.net for further information

Geek Code V3.12: GCS/M/S d- s+:+ !a C++ UL++++$ P++ L+++ !E W++ !N w--- !O
!M PS PE V-- Y+ PGP t+@ 5++ X !R tv+@ b+++@ !DI D? G e++ h+ y?