possible ORG problems, maybe?

Joe Abley jabley at isc.org
Thu Oct 16 04:05:25 UTC 2003

I think I'm seeing problems performing recursive queries for names
under ORG against tld[12].ultradns.net at the moment, which is causing
resolvers without cached data to behave as if domains don't exist.

It's not trivial to tell whether this is just a local problem, since
all the authoritative nameservers for ORG are anycast instances (i.e. I
might just be unlucky in that my local tld[12].ultradns.net nodes are
behaving unexpectedly). Is anybody else seeing issues?