Extreme BlackDiamond

Shazad - eServers shazad at eservers.biz
Mon Oct 13 16:52:59 UTC 2003

>>> From here, shazad at eservers.biz looks like a relatively small colo
>>> customer.

Yes we are relatively small, we colocate around 1500 servers in our own
suite.

Quite frankly I can look for what I want, we are expanding into Europe and
came here for some advice.. Do we have any problems here?

>>> More importantly, does anyone care?
Does anybody care? Dammm GOOOD JOB that you are a small minority in this
world.

If you are so smart, GO and CHECK the HEADERS of that POST. Was it me? NO IT
WASENT.
You are too smart for yourself.

I am out of this... My last reply.

Best Regards,