BellSouth prefix deaggregation (was: as6198 aggregation event)

Haesu haesu at towardex.com
Sun Oct 12 18:48:47 UTC 2003

IMHO, I think we should create a route-set obj like call it... RS-DEAGGREGATES and list all the major irresponsible providers's specific /24's in it...

So some ASes who wish to not accept deaggregated specifics using RPSL can update their AS import policy to not import RS-DEAGGREGATES...

Just my humble opinion..  Comments/critics welcome :)

-hc

--
Haesu C.
TowardEX Technologies, Inc.
http://www.towardex.com | haesu at towardex.com
Cell: (978)394-2867     | Office: (978)263-3399 Ext. 170
Fax: (978)263-0033      | POC: HAESU-ARIN