AOL mail server problems?

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at outblaze.com
Sun Oct 12 18:39:13 UTC 2003

Brian Bruns writes on 10/12/2003 11:58 PM:

> This is one of those reasons why I hate DUL lists with a passion.  Its not
> foolproof, and alot of smaller sites get nailed in this mess.

When it comes to a choice between letting in the ~ 1% of small
businesses and linux geeks on dialup + dynamic DNS, and letting in all
the direct to MX spam and virus mail that is ~ 99% of the traffic from
dynamic IP space, I'll surely take the choice of blocking dynamic IPs,
thank you very much.

	srs

--
srs (postmaster|suresh)@outblaze.com // gpg : EDEDEFB9
manager, outblaze.com security and antispam operations