Block all servers?

Eric Kuhnke eric at fnordsystems.com
Sat Oct 11 00:06:25 UTC 2003

The TOS/AUP for most residential broadband connections already allows the ISP to shut off service or do anything they want to the customer without prior notice.  It has been this way for at least 3 or 4 years, since the advent of @Home.  Take a look at the TOS/AUP for Comcast, Shaw Cable, MSN DSL or similar...