Qwest bgp communities

Haesu haesu at towardex.com
Fri Oct 10 00:39:15 UTC 2003

Hi,

Anyone here know if Qwest operates a route server like GBLX, HE, ATT,  that also shows AS209's communities? It would be useful for some bgp troubleshooting..

There is one peer in route-views.oregon-ix.net that shows 209 routes, but unfortunately, that particular peer strips off all 209's communities. I am trying to troubleshoot a problem where 209:70 set on a prefix doesn't seem to work/propagate, etc et al.

Or does anyone know of any route-servers run by a Qwest customer/peer that receives communities?
I know that http://stat.qwest.net has looking glass but it doesn't let you run any bgp commands; just ping and traceroute :-(

If you can assist, please reply to me off-list.

Thank you very much for your time,
-hc

--
Haesu C.
TowardEX Technologies, Inc.
http://www.towardex.com | haesu at towardex.com
Cell: (978)394-2867     | Office: (978)263-3399 Ext. 170
Fax: (978)263-0033      | POC: HAESU-ARIN