Need contact at Everyone Internet

Mike Batchelor mikebat at tmcs.net
Thu Oct 9 22:11:38 UTC 2003

I am seeking a contact at Everyone Internet (EV1.NET) who can address a
routing problem at EV1's borders that is causing our users to be unable to
reach many popular sites hosted there, or that have DNS servers there.

We've tried contacting them by telephone, only to be referred to
noc at ev1.net.  We have sent mail there from outside our network, but have
received no response.

If someone from Everyone Internet is reading this, I would very much
appreciate a response.  If you cannot get email to me, please call at
213-739-5173.  Or if you know how to reach someone at the EV1 NOC for
problems of this sort, I'd appreciate that as well.

Thank you.

---
"The avalanche has already begun. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
 -- Kosh