contact at yahoo mail? (they think we're an open relay :< )

Mark Jeftovic markjr at easydns.com
Thu Oct 9 21:29:52 UTC 2003

We are listed in no-more-funn.moensted.dk as 127.0.0.2 which
is described as:

+ NERD-CA ip-space assigned to Canada: ca.countries.nerd.dk -> 127.0.0.2
216.220.40/24 is in ca, rejected based on geographical location
about: Please see our webpage for more information
about: This zone lists ONLY based on geographic information
about: The zone does NOT contain known spammers, nor open relays

We do cop to being Canadian, but that's about it. I hope yahoo isn't
keying on this RBL.

-mark

...and we've already filled out the retest form at Yahoo.

--
Mark Jeftovic <markjr at easydns.com>
Co-founder, easyDNS Technologies Inc.