Customer support tutorial

Howard C. Berkowitz hcb at gettcomm.com
Thu Oct 9 16:00:09 UTC 2003

I was about to answer a request for my presentation about customer
support, but I had a cat-on-keyboard exploit and I don't know who
asked.

In any event, the Atlanta presentation is at
http://www.nanog.org/mtg-0102/cust.html

I did it as a two-part with an intermediate BGP tutorial. In one of
the two, there is an RFC 2270 slide. Please, please ignore it -- my
brain went out to lunch on that one!

Actually, this raises the interesting point -- is there an interest
in updating and having running commentary on older presentations,
keeping some content up to date?  Is this something the NANOG site
could support?