BGP and OSPF

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Oct 9 15:02:49 UTC 2003

By definition, R0 should run BGP, or, R1-4 should be meshed and exchange
BGP with each other.  If R1-4 are meshed, then, it doesn't completely matter
which of R1-4 R0 defaults to, they will handle it from there.  If they are
not properly meshed, then, it gets messy, but, the protocol spec. says as
much.

Owen

--On Thursday, October 9, 2003 12:00 PM +0200 Jean-Yves Le Boudec